Monday, September 04, 2006

The Cupid's touch!!!

Its been quite sometime that I posted here.....blame it on my project release or lack of interesting events in my life....Now don't get me wrong...there is still absolutely nothing "interesting" in my life..There's just this funny observation which dawned onto me a couple of days back..

Cut to September,2001.This friend of mine I'm going to write about next got introduced to me.The second thing she asks me is "Are you a NON veggie?"(after of course my name)....the response obviously elated her!!!

Now its September2006...the same old us...and she goes like " you know I don't like non veg much na".....and why so.....because madame is "committed" to someone who believes in being herbivorous!!!!

My intention is not to comment on which is better......that's totally beyond my concern...All I am interested is what "going around" can do to you...Not that I haven't met people who've radically changed after this turn of fate....yet everytime this thing intrigues me more so...Perhaps one spends ten times of his(definitely not the lady;)..lucky us!!!) salary/pocket money on phone bills, on restaurant bills , on petrol expenses....and yet never seems to mind that..Perhaps one keeps scribbling sweet nothings on practically any piece of paper around or keep staring at a particular photograph....and yet never seems to tire out of it!!!

I confess...I do not understand the logic...elucidations are welcome!!!!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just one thing:....They say "women are walking hand in hand with men"..so why not vindicate it while going around...why can't a girl bear all the expenses on phone calls, eatings e.t.c. We the guys wouldn't have any objection for sure :-)

Anonymous said...

+1 to that.. well said bro, second that

Anonymous said...

why do u need my comment on this blog.. u know what i feel..
time changes.. ppl change too..probably coz change is the constant thing in life.. u just cant help it..
-shayri

Tanvi said...

Hey Priyanka (I prefer sarkar) I don’t understand the logic behind radical changes too.
But what I do understand and know... is that ladies spend a lot.. oh yes :) we do!

Soumik said...

Love defies logic, ma`am.

:)