Saturday, September 20, 2008

The bus I missed

This post goes for all those times that someone has missed the bus...like I just did... its a miserable feeling...especially when you're running after it half out of breath half red with embarrassment of onlookers....and it runs past your nose...

Life's like that!!!We miss oppurtunities so many times....time and again.....
The boss comes up with a rocking project ahead of you and you have your granny wanting to spend time with you....The paper you wrote is to be read at a renowned convention and you're all set for a vacation with family....The photoshoot you've been longing for is finally here and you wake up that morning with a swollen cheek.....happened to us all sometime or the other...rite??

I believe its about prioritising one's life...you just have to know what comes first for you...very individualistic though it is....but its as important to know that as it is to know oneself...

I know I'm jabberring gibberish but trust me ,my friend, that is precisely what you do when you miss your bus and are standing on the streets stranded and utterly irritated with yourself!!!

5 comments:

deepsat said...

that is so very true!!!

;-))

AB said...

Very right.. although I rarely missed a bus but there are opportunities I missed and never ever got time to regret..

Remember
Life is a race and we have to live with it
-Saif Ali Khan :P

:)

Y2A

Keshi said...

ur right..its abt what YOU want in life..not wut others or the society wants in life from u.

*HUGZ* WB! And im bak already :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Priyanka:
I believe what you said about prioritizing is quite true ... One really needs to prioritize ones life. The sinking feeling of missing a bus then would be like choosing to miss the bus, with a more sense of control/choice on ones life.

Nothing in life comes free. I tell myself time and again - so that i don't forget - but its hard. One needs to make a choice. You must give up something to get something you want. And, as you said its utterly irritating.

Another important thing is hope. Never ever give up that.

TC

Priyanka Sarkar said...

@keshi: im glad ur back!!:)
and thanks....i hope i write another one soon...