Tuesday, November 14, 2006

??

There’s a lot more to life than meets the eye..and probably its realisation time for me…Of late a lot of things have been happening around me which could categorically be termed as bizarre or to say the least unpleasant!!

Good things ,as they say,happen to good people…But the not-so-nice things which have happened in the recent past have affected “good people” the most! I do tend to question my firm belief on the “karma” concept…..What is it that rules one’s life? When does one get a reward for being true to one’s conscience?

A friend of mine had once said…”I’ll pray that your wish comes true if it is good for you”…probably that is the essence of life…things that are good for oneself in the long run happen…but the intermediate period of pain is what hurts the most…

These are random thoughts that have been haunting me of late…. Contemplation on this confuses me…and I’m quite sure, bores the reader!!!I apologize for that…But one cannot really write happy observations when such things happen…

I hope I get back to my happy self soon….but then that would require some positive things happening around….Lets see :)

2 comments:

Baskaran ( பாஸ்கரன் ) said...

Hi friend, I think u have been affected my things happening around you. Everyone feels the same. From my experience, whatever is done to you is good to you. If you believe your God, then i would say no mother (God) tries to do wrong things to her children. It is the perception of the child, if the mother is good or bad. As your friend said ”I’ll pray that your wish comes true if it is good for you”. It is true in my case too. Be Good then Everything is Good.

Varun said...

I hope you get back to your happy self without requiring any thing happening around. :)