Monday, April 02, 2007

Mouthshut.....NO WAY!!!

Sometimes it fascinates me – the fact that humans are so opinionated.
Now, don’t mistake me…I’m not much into criticizing people around...I am very much a
part of the brigade I am going to comment on.

I was reading a couple of articles on a news portal ….and each article has a tagging list of comments attached...The inquisitive “thing” in me wonders if the author’s ever going to peruse those comments in his/her lifetime!!!!...and yet people keep commenting…..and opining…..and talking…… :)

Well, I guess it comes as a package with the meager education we receive…We are endowed with a free license to opine on every matter that affects us and every one that doesn’t!!!!

There is this particular fashion journalist who writes for a news portal…I like the humour in his posts ….and therefore have visited his blog quite often…I understand if people comment on the content of the posts….But no…we humble mortals are just not cut for that….They comment on his command over the Queen’s language and about thousands of other details which are absolutely besides the point….Hell, if that piece of article bothers your night’s sleep….DO NOT read it…Now, isn’t that simple???

But “social” creatures as we are….we would still keep brewing our coffee with the political state of our nation…we would still watch those loads of Bollywood flicks (only to term them as “trash” even as we are watching them)…we would still take an active interest about numerous inconspicuous matters which neither require nor deserve our attention….and would still secretively get a sense of satisfaction when we get some positive “comments” on our latest blogpost!!!That’s the way we are. …I guess!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH DEAR U SOUND LIKE AN UPCOMING JOURNALIST ! DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY.

Priyanka Sarkar said...

@mr/ms anon: may b i shud think abt it:)!!!!who s this anyway???

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely true … that’s how we are. We dare to do something in favor of mankind but never think twice to criticize someone.

Deepti said...

absolutely!

Phoenix said...

i agree too!

Soumik said...

Better still be a writer.. and your opinions will be more valued than a journos'. Now, that's by my opinion
: P